Monday, July 26, 2010

Four weeks away and as always missing You

   Hi Master!!! I cant believe it's already been four weeks that i have been away from You. That's just craziness to me that i have been away from You this long. It's hard to even think of being away from You this long, but i know it will be okay.
   I hope this week finds You doing well. I have a feeling that by now i have gotten a couple letters from You which should be helping out majorly. I still dont know if i will be able to talk to You on the phone or not every chance i get so the letters mean the world to me. It's also something that i can read over and over again to remind myself of just how much i love You and just how much im missed. I am not sure how much longer things are going to be, but the good news is that we're half way through the weeks that im going to be away from You for a little bit. I still half four more weeks left, but its closer to being back in Your arms.
   I know right now i'm missing Your smile and Your laugh and the way that You just hold me and make everything feel better. Being away from You for this long is so hard on me. I am ready to be back with You and to stay with You, but i have to be patient. Thats one thing i know i have learned from You is patience....even if You did have to hit it home to me ;)
   I hope Your job is going well and that You are keeping busy to pass the time. I know i'll be super busy so You not having to worry about me is a good thing. I am glad that You wont have to worry about whether or not i'm safe or anything like that. I will just keep remembering 4 more weeks til You get to see Your airman lil one. :) I love You so much and hope that You are missing me as much as i am missing You.
                                                                                                                                           love ya,
                                                                                                                                        <3 lil one <3

This poem is so i can let You know that i still remember my place even if i am a dominate society with the military. I love You so much and wouldnt change being Your lil one for all the money in the world. The poem reminds me that even though i may be intelligent and strong, i can still be submissive despite what other people may think that i need or will be a dominant figure. It also reminds me that i will always love You for what You give to me and what You bring out in me.


Submissive Woman
i am a submissive woman.
i am not weak, nor i am worthless.
i am a submissive woman.
i am intelligent, and possess a strength and perseverence that withstandsthe trials of life.
This strength which i possess and cherish is my gift to You.
When life breaks You down and makes You question the man you were intended to be...
allow me to allow You to suck my strength from me.
Make it Your own.
i do not nor will i ever give my submission to a man just because he claims dominance.
But to You, i give all of me...
and Your ownership completely sets me free.
i trust in You to cherish the gift,
embrace my trust in You...
to protect me.
i have opened up my heart and my mind...
the very core of my soul to You...and invited You in.
i have given You the book entitled "Me"...and invited You to read.
You know i have suffered and You know i am scared
but You...You have endeavored to erase the memories and replace the pain.
You are my Master and i am Your slave.
i am not to be degradednor ever dishonored
yeti recognize i am not Your equal,
nor will i ever be.
i was created to compliment You...
i was created to make You whole...
for without the portion of Your heart that contains my soul...
would not be complete...
****found on internet****

No comments:

Post a Comment