Friday, October 21, 2011

Why our lifestyle has taken a backseat!





I don't usually write on this blog or any blog for that matter, but I felt that I had to put into words how our relationship in the lifestyle has changed. As all who read this blog may know, My lil one has been dealing with medical issues and that has changed how W/we partake in this lifestyle. As a medical professional it is hard for Me to watch her suffer and not have any answers for why she is suffering. My medical training kicked in when she started to have these problems and the first thing that I wanted to do was make sure she was taken care of. It may not be how our Doms thinkk or act but I dont pretend to be anyone else except Me. As she has said plenty of times in this blog, I take precautions against anything that may effect her in a negative way as to not cause the situation to get worse. I have seen that she has gotten better but it is a day by day process.



What I have started to notice is that she sometimes uses the sickness to have a bratty or rebelious nature. W/we have played a few times this month but not as often as W/we did before. I have also seen that she is coming back to herself. she doesnt believe it because she is still feeling the symptoms but I can see the glow that she has in her face that she had when W/we first met. I know her biggest fear is losing Me but I try to reassure her that I have been here since the beginning and I will be here till the end. she has taken it upon on herself to revamp the rules and also to get back in school. I love that she is going back to school and trying to better herself. she is WAY over qualified for the job that she is doing now. I am also going back to school to better Myself. I know it is going to be hard for her to try to concentrate on doing a good job at work and also passing her classes but she is a very bright girl and I know she can do it.




she also started to venture out into the lifestyle to try to find more submissive friends that live closer to us so she can bounce ideas off of and also to try and not have to explain why she has to check in with Me when she goes out. I know that most of the submissive can understand that it is hard to try to have friends that dont understand the lifestyle that W/we chose. Even O/our families dont know about the lifestyle that W/we have chosen to live. Im not sure if My family would understand it or not but I sure dont want to have that conversation.





Well Im not found of reading long winded blogs but I love to read all of the submissive blogs that My lil one is following. I love to here the input that the lifestyle has on different people and how there masters or daddies handle it. I am thankful that she has a place to put her thoughts and also things she needs to write to get off her chest. I know W/we will over come whatever is happening because W/we have already been through so much. I know she is My lil one and that she will always be My lil one. I think I need to figure out how to make a poll to put on the blog. Yall have a great day and come back now ya hear! (yes I am a country man) :D

3 comments:

  1. I think there's nothing wrong with the Master being kind and loving...Daddy is my Master and husband, too! He's quite strict about some things, but if I'm sick he makes sure I get taken care of...fortunately I'm not sick often. Hope your lil one gets better soon!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kitty. I agree with everything you said. Its like My parents would say there is a time and a place for everything. I am strict with lil one when it is needed and can also have a soft touch when needed. she is getting better but still has her moments. Thank you for the comment and love ready your blog.

    Master

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master,

    Thank you! I didn't know you read my blog.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete