I have been nominated by a very good writer and person, kitty. She has nominated me due to being a versatile blogger. Im so happy to see that other people are reading my blog and touched at the same time. My writings come for the heart and to me i dont write for anyone else but Master and myself. To know that others love what i write, it is the best compliment i can ever imagine. Thank you so much kitty for the award.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the award giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. Thank you so much kitty for this award.
2. Hmmmm 7 things about myself. This is the hard part finding things to describe myself. Im always the one thats better able to describe other people than myself.
1) I love watching old Disney movies and Nick at night that i grew up on with Master.
2) I love to watch the storms come in, but hate it when the wind gets really bad because it makes me think that a tornado is going to happen.
3) Im a very athletic girl and love to play almost any sport that is out there. I love to play soccer and softball the most.
4) I love to ride in the car with the windows down and my feet hanging out the window, singing to the music at the top of my lungs and not care about everyone else around me.
5) I was the geek/nerd in high school who made almost straight A's and took the honors and AP classes, but now i barely remember half of what i was taught.
6) Before Master and i met i had had sex before, but Master was the one who broke my cherry.
7) I wear my heart on my sleeve and will give you the shirt off my back if i can. If you make me mad, all i can say is in the words of troy from swamp people "good luck to you".
3. So now to pass on the 15 blogs that i love to read. Ill tell you why, but im not going to tell you what order they are posted in.
1. http://submissivesanctuary.blogspot.com/ ----i love to read it because it reminds me that everything isnt always honey and kisses. There are rough spots and she keeps me laughing some days when i really need a good laugh.
2. http://libbysub.blogspot.com/ ----this one reminds me of what its like to balance a vanilla life with the lifestyle. its not easy and sometimes you have to put things on hold. its lovely to read all about the daily struggles she goes through with her children and the lifestyle.
3. http://diciplinedreams.blogspot.com/ -----this blog just makes me laugh reading it at times, but others there is just that real sentiment and emotion behind it that it makes me feel like im there with them going through it.
4. http://jamestephenson.blogspot.com/?zx=96dcd985e475fe0d ----i absolutely hate it when i have to get a spanking, but this kind of makes me feel like i have an insight into why its being done. the stories and writings are always good and a pleasure to read
5. http://stormy-shelterinthestorm.blogspot.com/ ---her blog is good to read. Her feelings and emotions and just everything on the blog is a good read. She pokes fun at herself while also presenting times where her emotions were raw. Makes me realize some things arent always easy.
6. http://bottomsmarts.blogspot.com/ ---its always refreshing to see what other people who are into spanking think versus people like me who absolutely hate them and theyre a punishment
7. http://underhishand.com/ ---its refreshing to see someone else that goes through daily struggles while also dealing with family life and lifestyle struggles. i love reading this one because it seems a good bit of the time she is like myself on things.
8. http://discerningdom.blogspot.com/?zx=e277395240f77f41 ---this one is different then the usual ones i read, but i like reading it either way. It offers me a nice insight into what the Dom/me mind is thinking and how they work on a few things. It has actually helped me to understand Master on quite a few things and why i think they way i think too.
9. http://ddspankedarmywife.blogspot.com/?zx=1f58b58945c6a4f6 ---offers a refreshing perspective on life and i feel that im right there with her sometimes going through what shes going through.
10. http://themarineswife.blogspot.com/ ---she is definitely a refreshing voice as she is working at finding out if she is into the lifestyle or not and what she wants for her and her husband. Even though she may or may not be into the lifestyle, i still love reading her blog.
11. http://ariia-in-chains.blogspot.com/ ----reading some of her posts, i feel like im in the same shoes that she is. A lot of what she does, i have either done or could see myself doing because that is how i am as a person.
12. http://solemnlyswear-uptonogood.blogspot.com/ ----this is a good read and i just recently started reading it. i cant wait to see where this blog goes in the future
13. http://celifeindd.blogspot.com/ ----this couple makes me think of Master and myself because i seem so much like the submissive in this blog and Master seems so much like the Dom too
14. http://bonnie-jolifeofacollegespanko.blogspot.com/ ----not quite sure why i like this one, but i know it is definitely a good read.
15. http://adaddyandhisbabygirl.blogspot.com/ ---all about a girl who is new to the lifestyle. an awesome read to see how things work with her and her Daddy in their lifestyle.