Monday, July 5, 2010

It's my first week away from You...

   Hey babe! I figured You would need this after i left as much as i know i will need your letters to help me. I cant believe its already been almost two months now that we've been together!! It's amazing and time has just flown by. I love you so much and i find these feelings grow every day more and more.
   Wow, i cant believe i'm going to be away from you for 21 weeks. Well, almost 22 weeks. I know its going to be hard for me to be away from you, but its for the best. I hate that its for so long, but i know You will be thinking of me. I know You will not have all the distractions i will, but i hope this eases things somewhat knowing You have something from me every week to make time fly. I know that it will be easier to make time fly with seeing You after 8 1/2 weeks, but its going to be the longest 8 1/2 weeks of my life. I only hope to make You proud so that You can see me graduate and wearing those nice blues uniform. :)
    You are so amazing to me and i love spending every minute with You. I may get in trouble and upset You, but i know no matter what You still love me and I'll always be Your lil one. :) You have been so patient and understanding that i'm still amazed by it. With You my future seems so bright! You truly are amazing and light up my world! I hope You know that no matter how busy i get while im away from You, You will always be on my mind. Everything i do will always be done to the best of my ability because i know You would want that. I know that is what will push me to make it through the first part of my time away from You. Just know i'll always be thinking of You and imagining Your face every night before i go to sleep.
    I hope my letters help You make it through the weeks while i'm away. I hope my journey into the Air Force is one that will make You proud and im glad i'll have You by my side as i make that journey. I cant wait to see You again....until then You'll be in my thoughts.
                                                                                                                                             Love you,
                                                                                                                                            <3 lil one <3

Oh another thought...well not a thought but there will be an added bonus to the weekly messages You'll get. I only hope it will help to let You know just how much i love You and miss You. I'll be thinking about You every night!

                                                  "One Wish"
                             If I could have just one wish,
                             I would wish to wake up everyday
                             to the sound of your breath on my neck,
                             the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
                            the touch of your fingers on my skin,
                            and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
                            Knowing that I could never find that feeling
                            with anyone other than you.
                                          ~by: Courtney Kuchta~ (found online---doesnt belong to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment