Tuesday, June 29, 2010

lil one is off to BMT...It is sad

Yes this is lil one's Master! My lil one has gone off to Texas to join the great armed forces of this great land! I am missing her like crazy and cant wait till she is back in My arms! I am really proud of her for making that sacrifice and being strong. The only contact we will be able to have is through good ol' mail. It has been forever since I actually sent a letter to someone using the post office mail. With all the technology around you would think that they would be able to have some form of communication but hey what are you going to do! I know that she is down there with Me on her mind as I am up here with her on Mine! Well I have work in the morning so I am going to try to get some sleep while she races through My mind!!

Master R

No comments:

Post a Comment