Sunday, June 20, 2010

Everyone has their day....well today just wasnt mine

  These past two days have been nothing but crazy for me. I cant believe just how crazy yesterday and today have been with hanging out with people and just experience things. We are spending a lot of time together and just enjoying every moment we can because I leave here in a couple days. I still cant believe that I leave in about a week’s time. Craziness for sure…pure craziness.
    Well yesterday was a long day, but it started with more internet problems. We were having small internet problems off and on all weekend and finally got the internet back yesterday afternoon. It was crazy because it was off like someone had unhooked the internet because of the couple storms we were having and all. It sucked not having internet, but we made the best of it. It was crazy because He had decided we were going to spend the night with His family. I was hesitant about this because I had a feeling that I wasn’t going to be sleeping, but at the same time it was whatever He wanted to do. I knew that if we went there that I probably wouldn’t get any sleep after He mentioned we’d be sleeping in separate rooms. I would normally be okay with sleeping in separate rooms and I can be apart from Him, but sleeping I have gotten so used to sleeping with Him right there. He has been there every night and I’m so used to falling asleep with His arms around me and His kisses.
    Anyways, back to the night. It was so good because we went to His family’s place and they fed us some good southern cooking. I call myself a true southern girl because I have lived in the south all my life that I can remember (since I was 4 though). It’s all I remember and I love country. I couldn’t be anything but country anyways. Well, we had some turnip greens and rice and homemade gravy and country fried steak. It was so good and the steak wasn’t homemade, but it was still so good. Lightly breaded and just oh so good. :p yum…mouth watering now. I have never had turnip greens and what can I say, but they were amazing. I cant quite pin just what the taste was, but it was so good.
    After an amazing dinner, we relaxed and watched tv. I was amazingly right because I didn’t sleep at all. It took me forever to fall asleep and I couldn’t believe it. I lay awake watching tv and just trying to get comfortable enough to fall asleep, but I just couldn’t get comfortable in the huge bed that I was sleeping in and His arms weren’t around me. I figured it was a good way to test to see if I could fall asleep without Him there. I finally managed to fall asleep, but it was more of an exhausted sleep to where I was just so tired I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore. This morning’s wake up was so amazing. I woke up off and on, not really being able to sleep very well once I fell into an exhausted sleep. He came into the room and woke me up tickling, which most mornings I don’t like too much because its like an abrupt tickling. This morning was different because I had missed Him last night. He tickled me and kissed me as I tried curling up into a ball to get away from His tickling.
    This morning started off rough though from having little sleep and just not really being awake. I’m not much of a morning person, although I have a feeling this will change after basic is over. I just wasn’t awake and it usually takes me a good bit to wake up. Anyways, we left and headed to church this morning. It was hilarious because the baby His family keeps was sitting with us in church. I find it funny because He laughs at me because I think all babies are cute and when I see them, I usually want to hold them or just play with them. I’m someone who loves children, but I know at this time in my life I cant have any yet. It’s okay…I love playing with babies as it is.  It was funny because the baby let out this ridiculously loud burp towards the end of church when it was so quiet. The two of us just looked at each other and laughed because it was just dead quiet when she did it and it wasn’t the loud type of burp you would expect from a baby this size.
    Well the bad thing was that on the way to church I got myself in trouble. I was still half asleep and not really awake. I also forgot my place for a small part of the day, which I don’t think I truly forgot it. I just got absentminded for just a little bit and popped off a smart comment. He wanted me to get rid of His gum, which I was getting rid of mine too, but I popped off that He didn’t have any cars on His side of the road so He should throw it out that side because I had cars coming on my side. Well it wasn’t so much the comment, but He had asked me to do something and I popped off with a flat out no. I didn’t think about it, but with me telling Him to throw it out the window on His side because I didn’t want to do it. It was basically me throwing His authority out the window and forgetting my place. I know that my being tired isn’t an excuse, but still it sucks that I could do something like that. I have been so good, but to get in trouble like this sucks.
    After getting home from the amazing lunch we had, which was amazingly good because it was home cooked country food, the two of us lounged around a lot. I couldn’t believe it, but when the two of us are together and alone it seems He loves to tease me and keep me on the edge. I found myself being teased closer and closer, but being denied over and over again. He knows just How to tease me and keep me going and on the edge. I was finally able to cum after about 4 to 5 times of being teased to the brink. It felt so amazing with His hands in me because I had missed Him and His arms all around me last night. It felt so good and I know tonight is probably going to be fun. It was crazy because things got even more heated and He had me on my back sucking His cock. I don’t know why but I love doing this because I know it makes Him happy. He was asking me if I was His slut and all I could do was nod my head yes. I love Him and I love being able to make Him cum every time because it means that I’m pleasuring Him. It was crazy to me though that I wouldn’t take offense to this word. If it had been said under any other context, I would have thought it was disgusting that I was being called a slut. However, when its said by Him it takes on a whole new meaning.
    After the events today, I have a feeling the punishment tonight might leave me with marks on my butt and it will probably be hard to sit down. I havent gotten in trouble a lot lately, but it seems that I have been pushing buttons a little bit lately. I feel bad that I have done it, but I guess I was getting too comfortable and this is a way of reminding me of where I stand. I understand that sometimes people can stray and apparently I have strayed. I remember it, but it seems I have gotten too comfortable with where I stand and my place. I just hope that today isn’t too bad, but oh well it’s my lesson to learn and I’ll learn it.
    I look forward to tomorrow, but am somewhat hesitant about it tomorrow. He gets to meet my mother which should be interesting to say the least. I'll just say her and my dad are a bit two faced. They appear one way to people's faces and turn around and talk about them behind their backs. I cant believe that they do things like that, but oh well. I really dont care whether they like Him or not because i love Him and that will never change. With how my parents are, their opinion does but doesnt matter to me. I feel the same way about them as He does too. Oh well, i guess we will find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment