Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A few words from the heart of lil one's Master

         I wanted to let My lil one know that she is an amazing girl and I cant wait to see what else our lives have in store. I know these past few days have been tough with all these emotions and the nervousness of leaving but I just want to let you know that you are always in My heart and I know that you will do great!! I feel like I can never truly express how much you mean to Me. If we can make it through the rough times with family I know we can make it through anything!! Relaxing with you in My arms makes all the world feel right even with all the crazy things that get thrown in your face! I am happy that you have submitted to Me in every way! I love you lil one and I always will!!



Love Master R

No comments:

Post a Comment