Monday, June 28, 2010

Wow...this is so hard for me..

   Hey babe. I know that You might need to see this as i know right now i will still be thinking of You and wondering what i got myself in to. I cant believe that right now i am on my way to basic training and will be away from you for 8 1/2 weeks as of today. Wow...so incredibly hard. I know right now that thinking about it and having to leave You is already making me tear up. Hard to believe that i will be leaving Your arms and going to put myself through hell, as there is no other word to describe it in my mind.
   This past month has been so amazing spending time with You, even if we were doing nothing. I have found out so many things about myself in the short time span that we have spent together that i cant wait to see what else You bring out in me. Leaving You is the hardest thing i'll ever do because i know this is such a huge step for me. Crazy that i am going to go through this. By now i have a feeling that i am having second thoughts about what i really got myself into. Am i really ready for all those sleep deprived nights and is it really worth the benefits in the long run. Either way i know it is because i will get to hear You say "well done or good job lil one" when i graduate. I am excited to see You wrap me up in those big bear arms of Yours and twirl me around. I only hope that once this all is said and done that i make You proud.
   Just know that i will always miss You while i am away. I may stay busy a good bit of the time, but know no matter what You are always in my mind and You will always be the first thing i think of when i go to sleep and when i wake up in the morning. I love You so much and miss You so much already even though i only left You a few hours ago. I hope You made it home safe and sound after leaving me earlier today.
                                                                                                                         Miss you and love You lots,
                                                                                                                                   <3 lil one <3




What I Love About You

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

- Crystal Jansen -

No comments:

Post a Comment