Monday, October 4, 2010

Brantley Gilbert "My Kind of Crazy" Music Video!

                                                                                                                                                       



Today has been a little crazy and yes I am at work while writing this but I just had to write it anyways. I miss you so much that it isn't even explainable in words. you know how to make Me smile and laugh when I am having an awful day. This morning wasn't too bad but after you had to leave to start your day I got a call and while you know I can't talk about My calls this one reminded Me of you so much. I am so blessed to have found a wonderful amazing sexy beautiful girl and can not wait till you are in My collar and have that ring wrapped around your finger. I know that you are having trouble with these girls and how they don't understand your personality, but just remember that you are an amazing girl and I feel in love with you just the way that you are. People will probably never truly understand the relationship that we have and that is perfectly fine because if they can't be happy with how we are together then they don't deserve our friendship. I know who you are deep within and I love the person you are more than anything in the world. Well I think I better get back to work, I hope you have a wonderful day and can't wait to talk to you later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment