Friday, October 8, 2010

Just a few words from Master R

Today has been a pretty laid back day. I woke up this morning with a killer headache and My throat was sore but thank goodness for the juice I bought yesterday. I couldn't hardly go to sleep last night for some reason. I know that you wake up early and are busy but it sucks not being able to talk to you on the phone longer. I just love hearing your voice and knowing that you are safe. Went over to see the baby and they were talking about what they are going to be for Halloween and it made Me miss you even more. I know if you were here that is what we would be doing but its okay cause I know that we will have tons of Halloweens together. I am so ready to do all the little things that make a house a home but also know that it will come with time. I was so close to telling My sister in law that I was going to move down there but I didn't so I figured it would be a surprise for everyone even though I think they already know. Also I learned something that really pisses Me off. I learned that your favorite person in the whole world (Jennifer) is staying with the person I hate most in the world. That just makes Me so mad that she would do that and then say that she misses My dad so much. Well enough about stupid people pissing Me off. My grandparents were over there with the baby and they said that they missed you and wished that you would send them a letter or give them a call when you get a chance. I just thought of a great thought. An exciting thing is going out and getting our first Christmas tree together and celebrating around it. I also printed off the cabin papers and will fill them out. It is so exciting to know that we will be in a cabin together enjoying each others company. I have the three lifestyle gifts in mind already :)! I am so happy to have the love of My life with Me during the holiday season. With Thanksgiving coming up I have so much to be thankful for this year. The man above has graced Me with the most beautiful and wonderful submissive in the world. Not to mention the best girlfriend/soon to be wife in the world. I can never tell you how much I love you! I am so proud of you passing the tests and be the good girl that I know that you are. I love you lil one!

No comments:

Post a Comment