Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Long but Amazing Day

   So today i just have to say has been anything but uneventful. There is so much to tell, im not sure if there is space enough to fit it without going on and on for hours on end. I guess the best place is to start from the very beginning.
   This morning we woke up and had to be out extra early. Another morning of getting up before the sun is up. i honestly cant wait until i get home and will be able to sleep in with Master in His arms. I miss them so much and wish that i had been in them this morning. We got up this morning and headed to the dining facility to get some breakfast with my team. Crazy, but my body was actually awake to comprehend things and i was just ready to get the day over with because i was ready to get done with the tactical course we were gettting ready  to go through. The sad thing was while we were eating breakfast, i heard a song come over the radio in the dining hall that i hadnt heard in forever. It is an old song and i couldnt believe it, but the lyrics were so true....
 For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right

For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful, baby

You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through
Through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me

Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me, ooh, baby

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach

You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love, I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me

Maybe, I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because
I was loved by you

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me

Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You were always there for me, the tender wind that carried me
The light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me

Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me

Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
*Celine Dion*
   It made me think of Him and everything that He is to me because He is the only one that has ever really truly stood by me through thick and thin and been there to help me fight my battles. Well other then my recent best friend/sis, but thats a different story. He is the only man and is the right one for me. I love Him so much and cant wait to be His submissive wife and just wife in general.
   Anyways, back to today. We went to the tactical course first thing this morning and got dropped off a little after 630ish. It was amazing and beautiful and chilly outside so it meant that it was a great day to do the course. After getting a lecture, it was time to do the course. Our instructors explained it and showed us area by area what to do and answered every question that we had. Before i knew it, my stomach was in my throat because it was time to actually go through with it. The crazy thing was, we did the course not once, not twice, but three times total today. It was crazy!!! We did it that many times, but i loved it all because i proved how tough i was.
   The first time up, i was just getting comfortable and was learning how to just go through the various obstacles from the low crawl to the high crawl, then on our backs under "barbed wire" and then russian roll and last was this wall that we had to crawl over and then pop down for cover. I found myself fighting through everything i had and getting dirt in my eyes, inmy hair, in my teeth and scraping the crap out of my elbows and the side of my face from where my helmet went up. I loved every second of it, because other then the thought of doing it for my team, i was proud of being able to call Him tonight and telling Him how it went. i wanted to be able to tell Him proudly how i made it through every obstacle and pushed through it all. Sure enough i made it through. The first time i went through it and messed up here and there. That's okay though because i still had two more times.
   The second time running through the course i did good on the low crawl. It wasnt as hard as the one at beast or as long, but i made it through it. I was able to push myself through it and closed my eyes most of the time to keep the dirt from getting in them because with the winds blowing as high as they were, the dust was blowing everywhere including my eyes. This time there were difficulties and it was hard to see,but i pushed on. The high crawl i powered through and it seemed like nothing. I got to the "barbed wire" and found that my LBE gear was sliding back. It slide down and i ended up scraping my back all the way down as i shimmied my way through that part of the course. I finished the rest of the course with no incident but was a little exhausted.
   We broke for lunch and then returned for our last and final time going through this course. After going through it, my LBE gear rode up again and i ended up scraping the crap out of one of my knees and elbows again after the pads moved down on me. We were wearing elbow and knee pads but these things didnt really stay put and moved when we did the high and low crawls. I finished the course with only one instructor assist on the wall when he showed me how to look around it while keeping my body hidden from the left side because im not a left handed shooter and didnt really know how to stand. I passed though and am so happy to let Master know that i passed because i knew not only would He want me to, but He was also my driving spirit because i knew He was there cheeering me on.
   The day ended and it was time for showers and clean up. After talking with Him for a little bit by text, it was time to go off base and get the things i needed for Bullis and then head out to sign some papers for my car. Come to find out the guy who worked my car paperwork had printed the papers on the wrong piece of paper, so he needed me to sign it again. I find it hilarious though, but good service that he drove to right by base to be able to meet with me to get it signed so i wouldnt be late or miss my accountability.
   AFter signing for the car, i also talked to the people about the loan and setting up payments for an allotment so there is no worry with it. i cant wait to do that because it will alleviate some of that worry for me about will it be paid and will they get the check and all if i paid it by check. i love this idea and will be setting it up tomorrow night.
   The day ended on a good note. I studied some for my test tomorrow and have found that i actually know the material, i was explaining it to others and realized just how much of it i truly understand. It turns out that relating these things to sports games or movies or crime scenarious actually make it easier to digest and understand and review. Who would have thought....but i admit yet again im nervous about this test tomorrow. THere is the pressure of no test failures and on top of that there is also a few less questions so it meants less to miss for the test. i am so nervous because i dont want to fail it and be one to cause the team to lose their reward and not to mention my butt would be red if i failed the test too. I just dont want tot hink about it, but i know that tommorrow will be along day for sure. although one good thing----no shield so we should be done after commanders call :D :D yay for a short Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment