Thursday, November 17, 2011

A nice convo and understanding!

Last night Me and lil one had a very nice conversation about how she has been feeling. Without going into too much detail due to personal reasons, in My opinion, W/we came to very good understanding and now W/we are heading down a great path TOGETHER. I can't believe that O/our wedding anniversary is right around the corner. W/we will have been together for one year. I know its not a long time as some of the other subs and Doms have been together but I wouldnt change it for the world.




This weekend is going to be a great weekend cause Me and lil one are heading to a college football game again but this time it is at home! I know that I am really excited for lil one to experience the amazingness of being surounded by 92,000 of your closest friends. I have a suprise for lil one and I hope that she likes it and maybe writes about it on the next blog.


1 comment:

  1. Awww, congrats on almost 1 year! Happy early anniversary, and I hope she writes about her adventures, also.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete